Exterior Painting


At MuralMax we put quality and customer service first. Our highly trained and experienced craftsmen are dedicated to making sure that you, the Customer, are completely satisfied ; with your home or commercial project. It is our goal to gain you as a customer for life.

We serve South Florida ,Miami Dade, Broward and Palm beach areas. We offer free estimates, for all house painting and commercial painting projects, and stand by our work with a written guarantee.

Exterior painting in florida

When it comes to painting, about 90 percent of any good paint job is always in the preparation. This, however, doesn’t mean that the other 10% should be ignored. Preparation gets the surface ready for painting. The quality of the paint, is vital to a long lasting paint job.


Exterior painting is not only about coloring, but also includes preparing the walls for painting, such as: peeling off of existing paint, repairing problems that cause paint to De-laminate. Selecting the correct color combination is extremely important to any project. 

Our fully dedicated team of experts will give you the best solution to exceed your expectations.

Exterior painting includes surfaces like:

Painting wood, aluminum,and vinyl siding
Windows, and window’strim
Doors and trim
Exterior Shutters
Concrete, stucco, brick, etc…

Complete exterior painting of new and previously painted surfaces.
Power washing of all exterior surfaces .




A fresh new coat of paint can transform the exterior of your property. Peeling, blistering, chalking, rust, mildew, cracks and chipping are some of the most common exterior paint problems.The appearance and value of your property will improve, and the paint will also provide many added benefits to the lasting quality of your property.

  Call Us Today For A Free Estimate 954-441-2292
MuralMAX will be glad to come out and give an estimate on your project.